Some land just won't cooperate on its own.
Whether you’re a grower or an earthworks contractor, the Trimble® WM-Form™ land forming and land leveling solution can help you fix underproducing areas—while also controlling the cost and minimizing disturbance to valuable topsoil.
New features in WM-Form version 1.3 include:
- New Surface Drainage design mode to allow users to easily design for situations where the destination of the water is "OFF the field"
- Expanded suite of surface analysis tools to help you make better, more informed decisions
- Improved drawing and design tools to help simplify the design layout process
- Full demo mode that allows for a full 10 day test drive before purchasing acres*
Additional WM-Form Software Features:
- Level or form fields in single or multiple planes, or with multiple hinges
- Evaluate the water flow and volume patterns of a field before and after design
- Water management feature allows water to drain in any direction, or to a linear feature such as a drainage system
- Create multi-direction variable slope designs to optimize the surface for furrow irrigation
- Create section lines and design each section individually
- Generate multiple GNSS design variations
- Produce 2D cut/fill maps and generate job estimates
Try the Latest Version of WM-Form for Free
Simply fill out the form to download the 10-day trial of the WM-Form software. Discover how you can save time and money with a fully integrated solution for land forming operations.